Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

Today has been aggravating...

No particular reason, just whiny!  Everyone whining about FB changes especially...

It's just been a blah Wednesday for me, and I have to look forward to W1D2 when I get home.  Yay! [sarcasm]

I need to write a few articles before the end of the month, and today is already the 21st?!  Yikes!

I've been a pro with the procrastination again, and have really enjoyed playing with various photo apps on my phone.  Yeah, I know...I'm not writing an article about that!



I think it may be hard to tell, but the pictures on the right are mosaic style made up of other pictures of mine.  So neat!

Then there's this one where I put my favorite sun ray pictures together...beautiful...


Just thought I'd share!  This way you're procrastinating with me...LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment