Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I survived day one!

So yesterday, I put my goals 'out there'.  I don't normally do this, and it's totally out of my comfort zone, so we will see if this whole accountability thing really works!

I weighed in yesterday, and that number had gone up a tad...ugh!  Not being in an active competition tends to do that, but a new one starts Friday, and I have some Thanksgiving goals anyway!  Coffee is going to be my biggest enemy...it's so delish this time of year!

I had to make a run to Wal-Mart, and I so wanted to use that as an excuse and skip the exercise...I was so tired.  Here was my inspiring sunset picture:




So, here are my results from yesterday:


I used a cool app on my phone named 'Get Running' that has the Couch to 5k program built in and it works with my music!  Awesome!

28:33 minutes of exercise

1.687 miles done

I wanted to NOT do it, but ya gotta start somewhere!

So, good job for me on a Monday!

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment