Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6--Vegan MoFo

Ahhh...Saturday!  Finally!  Thought I'd sleep in...negative!

I woke up and could not go back to sleep because of a crazy dream I had...I won't go into details because the kids say I shouldn't share it...but it had a snake...and I'll leave it at that!!

Morning started off rather relaxing, and I actually ate breakfast!



Kashi Cinnamon Harvest with Silk...Yummy!

So, we start our day off going to the Annual Oliver Hardy Festival in Harlem, Ga.  Frankly, it's like a big high school reunion!  We watched the parade, checked out the booths, and ran into friends.  One purchase was made, and I had no complaints because it is something that the kids have always wanted.

It's a Pitcher Plant and they were sooo excited!

After that we came home to relax and eat lunch.

Salad
Veggie Soup with Rice

I also managed to bake some Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies during this time.

Later, we were going back out...and we had goals.
1.  Car Washed
2.  Hobby Lobby for canvas
3.  Dinner?
4.  Groceries

Which turned in to:
1. Car Wash is too busy...not today
2. Let's go by Party City and look at Halloween Costumes...which resulted in no purchases...and about an hour chatting in the parking lot with a friend.  Good times!
3. Pick up Checkers for David and drive to plant to deliver it.
4. No one can decide on dinner and craft store is already closed, so we just came home.

Edamame with sea salt


Spicy Cucumbers and rice...don't judge me...these pickles are awesome!

Oh, did I mention this...yes, yes I did....


Homemade Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are everyone's favorite!


1 comment: