Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wellness Wednesday--Procrastination



I did it again! Missed two days. I'm not sure where they keep slipping off to, but they sure do get away fast.

So, confession...I'm a procrastinator! People close to me know this and I always like to joke about being able to function better under pressure and deadlines. One of my favorite quotes is 'I put the PRO in procrastination'.

Is that a goal? Is that something to be proud of? Am I really helping myself or producing unneeded stress?

I want a new perspective, I want a new quote, and I'm going to share my potential ones that I hope will shape my views on procrastination.

"Until you value yourself, you will not value your time.

Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it." ~ M. Scott Peck 

"If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it." ~Olin Miller 

"You may delay, but time will not." ~Benjamin Franklin 

"Someday is not a day of the week." ~Author Unknown 

"A year from now you may wish you had started today." ~Karen Lamb


No comments:

Post a Comment