Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Trivia--Who's that celebrity?

It seems that I've not made it over to this blog lately.  Life happens!

I realized I didn't even post a trivia question on last Tuesday's post, just gave the answer to the previous week?!  Oh well, forgive me.

So, let's start this Tuesday off with some pictures!

Do you know who this celebrity is?



...or that his entire band is Vegan?


Pretty cool I think!

I'm not going to make excuses, I'm just going to admit that I've not been here on my blog!  I have been working on some 'classes' so that I can get back in gear on my writing!  I updated my profile and picture, and I am looking forward to doing that honestly.  

You can check it out here:  Leslie Reese, NC

This past weekend, we took some time to de-stress (supposedly).  I did have a good time though, so all is well.  
Bryson likes to help drive the boat.

Brianna cannot leave the minnows alone!

We got to see a beautiful sunset.

This is dedication to reading right here!

The second night brought another beautiful sunset.

All-in-all we had a great time.  I didn't feel well Saturday.  It's weird drinking hot green tea and eating soup when camping at the lake in August!

I thought I kicked it, felt okay Sunday, but then yesterday it hit me again.

My evening cocktail was this:

It only has 1200% Vitamin C!!  Then I read...per serving....and it was 2 servings!

Beat that stupid cold, allergy, sore throat crap!!

Here's to feeling better!  Have a great day!














No comments:

Post a Comment