Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wellness Wednesday--People Impact You

We go through life everyday.  
Most of us are busy.
We affect people everyday, though we may not know.
We are affected by people everyday, though we don't tell them.
It's hard to take time to slow down and appreciate all that it around us.
All of the wonderful people that we are surrounded by in this crazy, busy world.

Taking a moment to appreciate someone (copy and pasted as originally written)...

  • This man has taught me so much in my life time. He is my rolemodle and has been a father to me. He always see's the good in people never the bad and is always there to give a helping hand to anyone in need. Just like in this pic. he is helping build my patio. He has work like a dog his whole life and had just retired. This man has tought me to love,play, fish, take time for the little kids and get on there level, be kind,not to talk about people, help everyone, and smile even when your down, and don't give a crap about a doller bill, if someone need's give it to em, and respect people. I love him more that life it's self, and if God would take me and not him, I would die for him. He has suffered with RA since the age of 33 and he is 64 now. His life has been racked with pain for so long, it just doesn't seem right for him to have more pain. So if you guys can, please say a little prayer my big brother. He's my superman and always will be!!!

  • He is my rock, he has taught me everything I know! He taught me how to ride my first bike how to ride my first motorcycle how to drive my first car. He was my tooth fairy! He taught me to love everyone, to be kind to everyone and if someone is in need help them! I find a lot of him in me everyday.
Those thoughts are about a family member of theirs.

A family very dear to my heart has lost a great man.

I love them, and my heart is heavy today.

At the same time, I am thankful that he is no longer suffering and in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment