Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Giving back

You never know when someone needs something. 

I've always believed that if nothing else can be given, a smile can be shared.  It could mean the world to someone.

Today is Monday...I was tired, didn't feel all that well, running late, coffee pot decided not to work...you know, it was just one of those days!  I could feel it affecting my mood and tone for the day.

I decided to stop to get coffee (since my coffee pot wouldn't work).  Pull up to the window to pay and the lady says, "the guy in front of you paid for yours, he said to tell you to have a blessed day."  How awesome is that, it made me smile. 

In turn, I paid for the lady behind me.

So, tone for the day was made better by a random stranger in the drive-thru.  He didn't even know, but I am thankful for his selfless act of kindness.

Bring it on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment