Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Friday...

...thank goodness!  It's just been one of those weeks...

Not that my weekend will be relaxing.  The kids have a Halloween party tonight (must make blood/bones for them to take) and Brianna has a Fall Festival tomorrow (must make cookies). 

I think David and Bryson are going hunting in the morning, and I'm going to go watch Harlem Drama compete in their Region AAA competition.  Hmmm...I don't even know what play they are doing this year?!  Oops!

On a random note, I thought everyone knew what Angry Birds was?!  Come on, even my grandpa plays!  Well, a kid at karate had this shirt on last night:
The karate teacher asked if it was Woody Woodpecker?!  What?!  He had to ask me what Angry Birds was!  He's only 23!  I told him he needed a new phone...lol!  Then later he was asking the kids to stretch their 'Go Go Gadget' arms...really Mr. Hobbs?!  These kids don't know who Inspector Gadget is!  Hilarious!

On a positive note, I have kept up with my eating.  Something raw at every meal.  It's been an EFFORT, let me tell ya!  I feel good though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment