Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Saturday

Before I tell you about my great Saturday, I must tell you about my Friday evening.

Brianna stayed the night with her friend Brittany, David was working, so that left Bryson and I.  Of all the things that Bryson could have picked to do, he wanted to play Super Mario Bros. for the night.  He did not even want to go out to eat.  So, we played video games from about 515pm until 10pm with only a short dinner break.  Fun times!

Today, Bryson and I woke up about 6am, so that we could meet David for breakfast at 630am.  We went to Waffle House.  When we were done, Bryson went home with David and I went to the grocery store.  I came home, unloaded groceries, and headed to Harlem to get my hair done.  Enjoyed chatting with Crissy and really needed the color.  Then, I went by Wal-Mart to get what I couldn't at Kroger today, picked Brianna up, and came home to play more video games.  LOL!

After David went to work, the kids and I went to the mall so that we could get a jump rope for Brianna and go to Build A Bear.  Bryson ended up with a puppy and Brianna with the peace sign bear.

Now, we are being lazy and watching Karate Kid...pretty good movie thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment