Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

FYI...Public Today

I started this blog a long time ago, cannot even remember when.

I have written/deleted so many times, it's crazy!

So, since January 12, 2011 I have been using this regularly.  Then, today, I was reviewing, and I tend to write stupid stuff that I'm sure no one cares about (or so I think).

I've kept this blog private though, so no one can see it.  So, it didn't really matter if I wrote something then deleted it (over and over again).

So, I cleaned it up AGAIN, and I'm going to make it public. 

I need somewhere to keep my less than organized thoughts when I am not writing articles, and this has been a good outlet for me.

I tend to think that no one will want to read my ramblings, but as many blogs as I follow (and enjoy reading) this might not be the case!

So, if any may like my ramblings...this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment