Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life is busy

Today has just been one of those days.  My phone at work should be dead as much as it's been ringing lately.  To the point that I have missed calls and messages if I get up to even go to the printer or fax, and heaven forbid that I need to go to the bathroom or get a cup of coffee.   Just been crazy!  Even more frustrating is the fact that it seems the current problems that are occuring are out of my control.  Fun!

So, work all day to come home and rush kids through homework so that we can somehow manage to get to karate on time (it sorta went like this anyway, but Bryson finished his in the car on the way and Brianna finished at class).  Stripe testing (again?!) is today and we should have been there 10 minutes early, which we were, but he should have been ready at this point and not just arriving.  Again, fun!

Nana and Lydia met us at class to take over with Bryson so that Brianna and I can make it to her first girl scout meeting.  Yay?!  Of course, she's starving so we pick up a snack on the way to the house that I must now stop at because I've forgotten my checkbook.  Running, running!

At the meeting, I'm informed that I must 'Go'.  Oh, I don't have to stay?  So, Bryson is at dinner with the in-laws and Brianna is at her GS meeting...and mom had a moment alone?!  So, what's a mom to do?  Called a couple of people to chat and of course came home to start getting things ready for tomorrow...what else would I do on a Thursday night?  Exciting?!  I know, I know!

So glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment