Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My friend Maria

So, let's go back...

Did you ever have someone that you went to school with that you 'just weren't sure about'?...they were different...weren't like you...and you didn't quite know how to take that?

Then...you find out that you're going to be learning something from them and having to spend time with them...and you're still just not real sure about all of this...

Then...you get to see a different side of them...

So, let me tell you about my friend Maria :)

That was her...she was 'that girl'...the one I wasn't sure about, the one that didn't fit it, the one that was so different from me...

So, let's fast-forward to today, and go backward...

  • She's has my blog on her blog for a contest, and I've already gotten traffic from it...so I want to share too!
  • I learn more and more things we have in common everyday
  • We're both Vegan...heck yeah
  • She is so freakin' beautiful, and she doesn't even know it 
  • She is wicked smart, and I am thankful that I got to learn from her, had an opportunity to know her, and have re-connected with her
My FAVORITE picture of her...and she had this before it was 'cool'...


Just beautiful!

I've also never told her these things...so...hope you don't mind honey!

Remember...the point of all my rambling...go follow Maria!!  Win cool stuff too!!




1 comment: