Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vegan is Love

Controversy...I love it!  I must get this book.

Vegan is Love by Ruby Roth


So, that being said...I have NOT read it yet.

I've seen so much 'chatter' about how the cover is so cheerful and there is 'love' in the title, but how that is a deception.

The book apparently shows children (aimed at 6+) wounded animals, lab animals, slaughter houses, and the circus.

Apparently this is a BAD thing?!

Keeping the truth from children?

I don't raise my kids like this!  I'm honest with them.

Why shouldn't they know about animal cruelty and the effect of factory farming on the environment?

Then there is the 'vegan' side of it and how that is not healthy for kids...really?!

Education is key, and I'm not opposed to educating my children on reality and healthy eating!

Just my opinion.

I'll let you know what I think about the book when I get it!

Eat4Health

No comments:

Post a Comment