Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Endings and New Beginnings

It's funny that this time of year brings about so many thoughts of goals and achievements.  Something about the holidays makes me all nostalgic, then I tend to get caught up in the whirlwind of the New Year.

Do I set specific goals/resolutions...Vision Boards look cool...

So, been thinking about it...and that's as far as I've gotten.

I know that I want to do more writing, I feel a need for a productive outlet.  Hopefully that means learning more about blogging and I really want it to mean more writing articles for money.  I mean, let's just be honest!

So, today will be a day of reflection and maybe some goal setting.  I'm acknowledging that I need to do 'something' because after all I am up at 4am (on a Saturday) because my mind is in a state of over-processing!

2011 has been great...bring it on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment