Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random

You know, I named this blog random vegan because I intended to put all of my random thoughts on here.  Now I catch myself not posting...not because I forget or have nothing to put, but because I fear that my thoughts may be too random.  LOL!

Eat4Health Summer 2011 Weight Loss Challenge starts today!  Fun fun!

I really want to go to the beach, but I am running out of summer...and apparently the resorts have run out of room, and are super proud of the rooms in July...ugh!  Disney in May = no money...why can't the beach resorts understand that?!

I had a great time at VBS last night with all of the kids.  Lydia did great and had a good time.  Looking forward (sort of) to doing it again tonight...although I am tired!

Work is gearing up for the Big Bang Go Live of the EHR next Tuesday...we are not ready!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment